23 September 2013

Going Green

Hey all,


I am so glad it is Monday! Sunday was so fricking boring. I have yet to watch the latest episode of Educating Yorkshire but I can't wait to catch up with it. I find it to be a bittersweet thing though. I love watching it, I always get a good laugh out of it and I do like how sincere the teachers are about the kids and how much they believe in them but I always feel so bad about myself after! I question all of my own schooling decisions,  regardless of how many years ago it was when they were made. Oh well!

Today I have the second Born Pretty Store holographic in #12. This is a dark green and it is lovely. I have on 2 coats and I skipped a topcoat just in case it killed the holo effect.


Even though I love the colour and the formula is great, I do agree with the comments on the last holographic post I made on this range. For the amount of polish you get (6ml) it is way too pricey. They normally cost $12.88 but are on offer at the moment for $5.89 so definitely on the higher end which is weird considered that the majority of  nail polish and nail art goods on Born Pretty are very affordable.



Cuti-CLUE-les
**Product was provided for review**

14 comments:

  1. Agree that these are WAY too expensive at full price (and the bottles are tiny) but I do love this shade, and in fairness to them they're really, really good holos. Wish the bottles were a little bigger for the price! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they made the bottles bigger I'd say they would sell heaps more. They are fairly strong holo's for sure x

      Delete
  2. STUNNING! Although yeah, not thrilled with the price at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit on the ridiculous side I have to say. It's a shame because they are really nice polishes to work with

      Delete
  3. Love the colour, reminds me of the A England polishes. Does sound v expensive though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think A England have a deeper base but they are similar! Yeh it's a bit steep now in fairness

      Delete
  4. Ooh this holo is gorgeous! I haven't seen a born pretty holo I didn't like :D

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les