09 September 2013

Greige (But it's not actually greige)

Hey all,


Starting the week with another Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polish from the Runway Ready Autumn collection. Now this is #372 Greige, but it's not a greige polish. It's just a plain old grey. Not really sure where they were going with that name at all.


Again the formula was a little thick pretty easy to work with. 2 coats and I was good to go. Dry time was great. It does dry a bit darker than it looks in the bottle. Grey isn't something I would personally go for as a full manicure. I only really wear it when I am stamping or adding on a glitter gradient.


It's a nice grey polish with a lovely shine and it comes at a good price (currently on offer for €6.95). You can hardly go wrong with this really. I have to say I  am really impressed with the Complete Salon Manicure range from Sally Hansen. Even though the Runway ready polishes aren't all completely unique or up my alley, the formula is really the thing that stands out the most to me. Plus I fecking love that big brush!

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

12 comments:

  1. I love these kinds of shades! So beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they make such good bases for nail art too. Especially neon nail art :D

      Delete
  2. I love this color! And it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their brush too, every other brush seems piddly in comparison!! It's handy to have a good decent grey polish that dries well & evenly, this one looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, especially the China Glaze one. It was made for baby fingers! Takes me ages to get a coat on with that brush, this takes 2 seconds! Love it xx

      Delete
  4. At least the color is really pretty! And I love their huge brushes too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I can forgive the less than amazing colour for the brush. It's so handy

      Delete
  5. I love the CSM line and this color is just perfect for fall! I kinda get the greige name, since this is more of a warm toned grey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a couple from this range before but I really need to pick up some more. Great quality

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les