27 September 2013

Hask Keratin Protein Smoothing deep conditioner review

Hey all,

I've been trialing the Hask Keratin Protein Smoothing deep conditioner for the past while and I have just reached the end of the packet. I would have bet that these little packets would only have two applications in them but I actually got 5 uses out of this sachet which is great seeing as my hair is actually really long (lower back region).You definitely get a good amount for your money.


I am fond of the Macadamia range by Hask but I didn't quiet hit it off with the Keratin range. The Keratin protein deep conditioner has won me around though. It is a fairly thick, more like a hair mask than a regular condition,which I prefer. I leave it in my hair for a good 10 minutes and you really see a difference. My hair is so much nicer after using this. It is so shiny and soft and it just looks good. It has a nice smell but that doesn't stay in your hair once you wash the conditioner out. That's not really a big deal for me but I thought I'd mention it. I didn't use it the last time I washed my hair and my ends did not feel as good the next day and I instantly regretted not putting it on. I think these packets cost between €2-3 each in Penny's for a 50g packet so it's very affordable.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

2 comments:

  1. Ooh so glad the deep conditioner worked well for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their stuff. It works amazingly well on my hair!

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les