11 September 2013

Jungle Gem

Hey all,


I'm going to warn ye now, this polish was a pain in the arse to capture properly but it is really pretty in person! It looks more blue in the pictures but it's actually more of a green teal. This is #674 Jungle Gem (I actually quite like the name of this one...It's no Back to the Fuschia but it's better than Shoot the moon)


The formula on this was pretty much the same as the others. Slightly thick but very easy to work with. It's super opaque. If you go with thick coats you might be grand with just the one coat. I prefer thinner coats (to stop bubbling) so I have on 2 coats here. It dried quickly and it kept the glossy finish. It's a gorgeous teal. I thought it might be similar to China Glaze Exotic Encounters, Nicole by OPI Khloe had a little Lam Lam and Estee Lauder Black Turquoise but it is definitely not a dupe for any of them. The other are more blue and are far darker. Jungle Gem is one of my picks from this set.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

6 comments:

  1. It looks great from what you captured! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, dusty teal! I love this shade but it doesn't really love me so much. You, however, seem to have a lovely relationship with it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha sometimes being a white as a ghost helps :P I love a good teal polish

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les