19 September 2013

Love on Acid

Hey all,


I know, I go weeks without any neon polishes and then the second we get into Autumn...BAM! Neon polish bursts back on to the scene. I was making up a guest post and tried out a couple of looks before hand and this was one of the ones I decided to keep in the end.


I have on a base of  Catrice Acid/dc (2 coats) and an accent nail of China Glaze Love's a beach (2 coats). Then using striping tape I marked off the top section of my index, middle and pinky fingers. Then I added on a couple of stripes before painting over each nail with China Glaze Love's a Beach and quickly taking off the striping tape. For the accent I added on a funky french using Catrice Acid/Dc. It didn't come out as clean as I would have liked. I think the accent nail is my favourite part of this mani.

What do ye think? These pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago. My nails are in much better condition now and are a bit longer. It took ages to get them back to normal. Oooh are any of ye watching Educating Yorkshire? I'm not going to lie, Mr Mitchell is a bit of a babe! He's pretty much the only reason I'm watching it.

Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

  1. I like a bit of neon of an Autumn day! Love the stripes x Haven't seen that programme yet but been meaning to watch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg it's amazing! I always end up feeling like a failure and curse my stupid choices in school but it is such a good show! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's nice to try something different, even if is doesn't always turn out the way you want it to

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les