06 September 2013

Mane 'n Tail Daily Control Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner

Hey all,


As ye know I don't have the best scalp in the world. It's often dry and it cracks so easily that it ends up incredibly sore. I was sent out the Mane 'n Tail Daily Control Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner a while back to see if it would make any difference to my problematic scalp. My mam has the same problems with her own hair head so she was able to try this out and see whether or not it was worth buying. My mam has tried every medicated shampoo going, from T-gel to the stuff you can only get from your doctor but it has never made a great deal of difference.


After a few weeks of using both the Shampoo and conditioner, I am surprised to say my mam's scalp has inproved quite a bit. It's no longer bleeding and the itch has almost completely vanished. She washes her hair every 2nd or third day so as not to dry her scalp out any further. The first thing that most people comment on is the smell which unlike other brands (T-gel, Head and Shoulders etc) is quite pleasant. The shampoo reminds me of the other Mane 'n Tail hair products. I wasn't particularly fond of the smell of the conditioner though but thankfully the smell doesn't stay in my hair. I'm no expert but I really do think the inclusion of the Olive Oil really helps to sooth my scalp. Overall it seems to be keeping her scalp under control. I have noticed a great difference with my own scalp, though I do switch it up from time to time as my scalp becomes immune to products after a while and they stop working.

Both the shampoo and conditioner from the Daily Control Anti-Dandruff range are bigger than the regular bottles. You get 16 fl.oz (473ml) in each bottle as opposed to 12 fl.oz in the regular range. They retail for €14.95 which is fairly normal for anti-dandruff hair care products in my experience. You can also buy the 2 in 1 355ml bottle for €12.95.

Cuti-CLUE-les
**Product was provided for review**

6 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried Wen cleansing conditioner? It's a conditioner that cleans your hair so it leaves all the natural oils your hair need in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard of the brand but I've never tried their products. It sounds pretty interesting though so I'll keep an eye out for it. Thanks for the recommendation!

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad that these are working for you two!! :D I was curious about this brand :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great brand. I highly recommend it. I've had great results with them so far

      Delete
  3. Ooh that sounds really good - my Mam has really bad psoriasis and excema, so she suffers with her scalp also. You mam didn't find them too harsh did she? I'll have to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all. It seemed to help with the soreness which can be awful.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les