04 September 2013

Mauve Along

Hey all,


Continuing on with the Runway Ready Autumn releases from the Sally Hansen Complete Salmon manicure range I have #374 Mauve along. 2 easy coats and it is perfect. A nude creme with a touch of pink running through it giving it a bit more warmth than a plain old nude polish. Again is has the same glossy finish as the rest of the collection. This is my kind of nude polish. It is so flattering on pale skin.


I can not tell ye how much I love the wide brush. It makes it so much easy to paint on each coat and to stop the polish from dragging. Mauve Along is also brilliant for stamping! That's a major plus for me as I find nude polishes often look a little washed out when you stamp with them. For the promotional price €6.95, you really can't complain. It's a great work appropriate polish.

Cuti-CLUE-les

*Product was provided for review**

12 comments:

  1. I NEED this!! Gorgeous and perfect! Definitely a staple kind of polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! I knew the second I put it on that it was one I would keep going back to.

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful! I love shades like these :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though there are heaps of them, I still think it's a hard shade to get right. This is one of the nicer ones

      Delete
  3. This does look super flattering! I think this is one I could definitely get for my mom, she is such a nude fan, and then I could borrow:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great. It really makes your nails look so nice and elegant.

      Delete
  4. I'm actually not a fan per-se of nudes, but this looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them but I don't wear them often! I think because this has a bit of pink in it, it's a bit more eye-catching

      Delete
  5. This is such a lovely shade on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the colour so I'm delighted it suits my skintone

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les