03 September 2013

Plum Luck

Hey all,


Today I have the Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure polish in #640 Plum Luck. Even though purple is not one of the colours I side with normally, this is a very deep glossy purple that I am quite fond of. Again the formula was a tiny bit thick but easy to work with. Plum luck can drag a tiny bit though. I have on 2 coats here but I have been inclined to go with 3 coats on previous manicures.


 Again it dries to a gorgeous glossy finish. The wide brush ensured zero clean-up was needed (greatly cutting down on the time it take to do my nails) I don't have a base-coat on and I wasn't left with any stains when I took this manicure off. I only have 2 other polishes in my collection that resemble Plum luck, Catrice Plum Play with me and Julep Gayle, but neither are dupes of this polish. Both are far lighter than Plum luck and they don't share the same glossy finish.

The entire autumn collection is on special offer at the moment from selected stockists. You can pick them up for €6.95 each.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love shades like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sally Hansen really know how to make a good creme polish.

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh! ♥
    I have like a gazillion bottles in this shade, haha, I just can't resist it!! (am wearing something similar ATM - no surprises there)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know, some shades you just have to buy no matter how similar they are to ones you already have.

      Delete
  3. I have a Sally Hansen plum one and I can't remember if this is it, but I do like their darker colours, they're lovely & glossy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gloss is a big attraction for me. It's great if you are in a hurry.xx

      Delete
  4. This is beautiful! I love these kinds of shades :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes a great base and it is soooo shiny!

      Delete
  5. I love this kind of dark creamy purple... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les