12 September 2013

Plum's the word

Hey all,


We have reached the end of the Sally Hansen Runway Ready collection! The last polish I have to show ye is one I actually owned before the collection arrived. It is also my least favourite polish from this collection but never have I found a collection and loved every single polish. It's probably never going to happen either. This is #360 Plum's the word.


Plum's the word is a plum creme and it is actually a bit darker in person. It's not my kind of colour at all. I have worn it a few times but it just doesn't do it for my. The formula was actually fairly thin. I could have done a third coat to be honest and I would have if I was going to wear this for a full week. It does have the nice glossy finish though so that's one good point! Overall I really liked this collection. It has way more positives than negative points in my opinion.

You may notice my nails are now square shaped. It's something I have been working on this week and I have already decided I hate the way they look and plan on going back to my normal style.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was Provided for review**

12 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This nail color is so pretty. I super love the color for its not too dark and not too light. I find it perfect for everyday wear for it looks classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your nails look fantastic, but I know how it feels when you're not happy with them yourself! Not mad about this colour at all, but I still like this whole range a lot x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those suckers got filed down. They kept catching on clothes and I knew they were going to break. Nightmare :P xx

      Delete
  3. I love the shape! I think it's a shape that makes you get away with ANY polish. If that makes any sense! Can't wait to see what they look like now =)
    A perfect colour for autumn. I somehow don't own any plums, only actual purples. Hmmm.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are far shorter now :P Plum nail polish is hard to get around here anyway but It's always nice to have one in your stash.

      Delete
  4. Wow, you really have fantastic nails lady! That colour looks great on you but I can imagine being put off by it needing that many coats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks a million :) It's a shame this was part of the collection (I think it lets it down a tiny bit as the rest are lovely) but at least you can buy them all separately :P

      Delete
  5. CSM is one of my all time favorite lines and it's colors like this that remind me how timeless they are. While I don't think this is really plummy, I love the dusty feel to it. So great for fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised it doesn't have more of a following seeing as it's such a strong line. The colours are beautiful and the formula is just perfect on the majority of the polishes.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les