02 September 2013

Right Said Fred

Hey all,


I was sent out the Runway ready Autumn collection from Sally Hansen so I'll be posting the swatches all of this week. I believe these are mostly (if not all) re-promotions and these have been around for a while. Today I have #570 Right Said fred, a beautiful bright red  creme. The Salon manicure range are said to have a 7 in 1 formula including a base-coat, a strengthener, a growth treatment, the colour itself, a gel like shine, chip resistance and a topcoat. I think the 7 is a bit of a stretch but I didn't experience any staining and the gel like shine is definitely there.


Right Said Fred is opaque in 2 coats and dries very quickly, this has to be one of my favourites from this collection. The formula was slightly thick but very easy to work with. It has a wide brush meaning you can almost cover your whole nail in one swoop. The colour itself is not unique but it is well done. I love how bright it is and I have been reaching for it far more than my old favourite Nail the Bytch Lick-or-ish bytch. The Autumn shades from Sally Hansen are currently on offer for €6.95 from selected stockists nationwide.

If you are need of a good red that you can pop and and not worry about base-coats and topcoats, Right Said Fred is the one to have.

Cuti-CLUE-les 
**Product was provided for review**

8 comments:

  1. This has to be one of the more stunning red, reds I've seen. It's very flattering on your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whimsy! I agree, it's so vibrant in real life too. By far my favourite creme red from my collection.

      Delete
  2. That is a beauty of a red! May have to pick that one up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you could go wrong with this one!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's so pretty. I can't wait to wear it again

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les