05 September 2013

Shoot the moon

Hey all,


One of the more unusual choices for the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Runway ready Autumn collection I have to say. A silver foil is not something I would normally go for unless it was around Christmas time or I was using it for stamping. #677 Shoot the moon does has a great formula. 2 easy coats with no dragging whatsoever. Dry time was perfect and it has a lovely sparkle to it in the sunlight.


 I probably wouldn't wear this on its own but it makes a great base for glitter and nail art designs. I prefer this to my GOSH silver polish as it is much lighter in colour and I prefer the brush. The fact that you don't need a topcoat with this polish is an added bonus, especially around the busy Christmas period. The one thing I don't like about this polish is the name. Sally Hansen often have fairly decent names (Back to the Fuschia still cracks me up) but shoot the moon? Seriously?!

The Runway ready Autumn collection is currently on offer. Each bottle costs €6.95 from selected stockists.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was Provided for Review**

12 comments:

  1. Pretty :) haha the name of the polish...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't know where they were coming from with that :P

      Delete
  2. This is very pretty but definitely as a nail art polish, don't think I would wear that completely on it's own. Seems to not give brush strokes, that's good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the formula is perfect. Not a hint of brushstrokes in person either

      Delete
  3. I like this color and I also like Mauve Along. Haven't seen this collection in Germany yet but I hope I will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say check the stand as I'm pretty sure these shades have been released before so you might just find them scattered about the place :)

      Delete
  4. The only thing that annoys me about this collection is that it's not actually a collection, all these colours have been released before as individual shades! Good idea to drop the price a bit though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It's just way too confusing :/ I like the colours in fairness but I know Sally Hansen have other releases coming up (if the American blogger posts are anything to go by) so I'm surprised they didn't just hold off for the new stuff. I suppose a lot of brands do this though. At least they kept the names and didn't just change them and keep the formula like Essence and Catrice and other brands often do

      Delete
  5. This is a totally perfect New Years mani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd have to add a glitter polish on top but I definitely see what you mean!

      Delete
  6. I love this :) where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sent to me for review. I mentioned that at the end of the post.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les