03 September 2013

Twinsie Tuesday- Transitional 2

Hey all,


Two posts in one day but I can't miss out on the Twinsie Tuesday schedule. For the challenge we had to pick out the polish that we think covers the transition from Summer to Autumn. I don't automatically hide the neons and bright colours just because it's Septemeber. That would be awful boring and it'd be a waste of polish. I do think that Essence Irreplaceable is one of those polishes that you could wear anytime during the year and still feel like you are wearing a eye-catching polish so this is the polish I picked out for the challenge.


 Unfortunately my bottle of Irreplaceable is rapidly coming to an end so I had to drag out some old swatches for this post. The golden shimmer is a nightmare to capture accurately but in the sun it is the most beautiful polish. Even being a 3 coater does not put me off. I wish Essence had included this in their new big bottle formula (they were pretty thick to discontinue this polish in the first place) I know there are dupes around but they are hard to get and I think the Sephora by OPI version  has been discontinued too. They really should consult people before making such stupid decisions :P Do ye have a polish ye automatically go for once the Autumn rolls around?


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

28 comments:

  1. I have this one and love it! It looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you're almost out, this polish is so gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I know :( It's so annoying but I wore it a lot so I'm not surprised :P

      Delete
  3. My go-to autumnal polish is... plum/dark purple, of course! :D

    But this one is gorgeous!! And so incredibly elegant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely wear dark purple but I do think it looks incredible on other peoples nails

      Delete
  4. Ooooh! Love this. And I'm loving your nail shape too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It's one of my favourites. Really could not be without this type of polish

      Delete
  6. This is one of my favorite Essence polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just amazing. I'm so annoyed that brands don't make them like this anymore.

      Delete
  7. I had this and loved it! Then it got gloopy and I never repurchased! Such a shame, a beautiful polish!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the worst part of the old essence formula. I noticed the gloopyness too :(

      Delete
  8. So sad I never got a bottle of this! *sob*

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! I love the shimmer in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shimmer is amazing. I can't believe Essence came out with this! It's great

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les