17 September 2013

Twinsie Tuesday- Youtube tutorial

Hey all,


The theme of today's twinsie challenge is something inspired by a Youtube tutorial. I actually found this to be a fairly hard challenge. Nothing really stood out to me as something until I found this design. I changed it about a little bit to make it more colourful.


I started off with a base of Lac Attack Holy Chick! I have on 2 coats. The for the glitter gradient I went for Essence Time for Romance. On the accent nail I freehanded the diamond and filled it in with white acrylic paint. For the outline I used a Kiss nail art brush in Silver. In my defense the diamond looked far straighter in person. I'm going to blame the nail shape for it looking a bit off on camera ;) The other twinsies posts are listed below!


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

18 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the colors you used for this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really pleased with the colour combo.

      Delete
  2. Cute!!! Love that glitter at the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your glitter gradient is really pretty! I love the little pops of yellow glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh how fancy! I love the way the glitter looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol @ "in my defense, the diamond looks straighter in person." I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les