07 October 2013

Attack of the Cherry Blossom

Hey all,


The weather here is pretty dire at the moment but I'm not complaining , I actually prefer it this way.  It's so nice to read a book when it's dark and rain is hitting against the window.  I also got the chance to catch to on Educating Yorkshire. Such a good show! I'm going to be so sad when it ends. I hope they do another series next year.


Today's nails are pretty simple. 2 coats of Sally Hansen Complete salon manicure Shoot the moon with a coat of Lac Attack Cherry Blossom Bloom on top. I love shoot the moon. It is such a great silver foil and it applies so nicely. I've been wearing the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes a lot lately and I really love their formula. Cherry blossom bloom added a nice bit of colour to liven up the silver a little bit. I have been playing around with glitters a fair bit recently so expect more glitter manicures to pop up in the next few weeks.

Cuti-CLUE-les

16 comments:

  1. Love that Cherry Blossom Bloom, looks great over the silver :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat, I think the pink stands out so well against the silver

      Delete
  2. I like how you paired it with a 'boring' silver. It's not too sweet like most glitters are. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gosia! It's the way I like to wear most glitters. I really don't like them when they are too overpowering on the nail

      Delete
  3. I really like this polish! It's not only pretty, but I love cherry blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It is so pretty! It'll come in handy around christmas too

      Delete
  5. Oh, this is so pretty! I've always found such pinkish-grey combos very appealing, though not my shades really.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very eye catching! I would have loved to wear this combo to match the dress I wore to a wedding reception this past weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh I love matching my nails to my clothes!

      Delete
  7. This is so pretty! Love the look of Cherry Blossom Bloom :D

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les