17 October 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness week- Blushing Bride

Hey all,


 Here I have on 2 coats of Sally Hansen Blushing Bride. This is a beautiful, shimmer laden pink polish. I can definitely see someone wearing this on their wedding day or even as a guest to a wedding. It's so pretty. I added on a coat of F4 Splat just to make it a bit different for today's post. I topped it off with a coat of Essence Gel-look topcoat.


It's nice to keep your nails plain and simple but a little glitter never hurts (once in a while) Removal can be a bitch :P


Cuti-CLUE-les

4 comments:

  1. Great mani! I love the shimmer in Blushing Bride :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty polish. Sally Hansen really should bring out more like this

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les