15 October 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness week- Colour Block

Hey all,


Not my best colour block manicure in the world but it was worth a try! I have on a base of Barry M textured nail effect 3 Kingsland road. This needed 3 coats but I really like the colour and effect so that wasn't too much of a bother. Then I marked off the triangles using striping tape and put Revlon 260 Girly in the middle and Nails inc OMP! on the tips. I took some pictures but it didn't look right so I added on a stripe of the Barry m nail art pen in pink above Revlon Girly. Then to blend it all together I put on a topcoat.


It looked better in my head to be honest! I'll have to have another go at using glitter in a colour block in the future. I think my base pink was just too light for it to work.


Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm delighted Amanda that's great to hear!

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty! I have girly too, it's such a lovely polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks a million! Yeh it's one of the nicest glitters I own

      Delete
  3. I have striping tape now, I got to give a color block another go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a fun mani to do! The colour combinations are endless.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les