13 October 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness week- Essence Time for Romance

Hey all,

From today until next Saturday a few bloggers will be posting pink manicures to promote Breast cancer awareness week. It's something that most people have experienced in some form or another be it through a friend of a friend, a family member or even having it yourself. You may think "oh sure everyone must know about this by now" but that doesn't mean you just forget about it and move on to promoting awareness of another disease. That's where things go wrong and all of a sudden it has been forgotten about and people aren't getting checked. It's a serious disease and it's not something to just brush off and assume it won't ever happen to you.


 So for my first manicure of the week I decided to keep it simple and sparkly with Essence Time for Romance. This can be worn on its own but it looks so much deeper when it's layered over another polish. I have on a coat of Essence English Rose as a base. Then I went and added 2 coats of Time for Romance. To really make it glossy I put on a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat.


I love my nails super short. I think glitter nail polish looks so much nicer on nubbins :P I'm sure many people would disagree but sure that's always the case. The holographic particles in Time for romance look beautiful on the nail. It is such a lovely polish.


Cuti-CLUE-les

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I have this at home, Time for Romance that is, and never worn it! Time to dig it out and give it a whirl sometime methinks! Great post and for such a good cause x

      Delete
    2. Thank you :) ah you should definitely give it a go! it's so nice

      Delete
  2. I love short nails! Always think block colour manis/glitter polishes look better on them. They are a nightmare when doing nail art though, there's never enough space!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I know! You have to squish all of the detail in :P

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! I have this essence polish and should really use it more often! Also I have to agree with everything you say, there should always be awareness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's something we always have be pushing and promoting just to be on the safe side :)

      Delete
  4. This is really pretty! I wish I get my hand on more Essence polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Essence have been great for the past year or two but the most recent set of releases were awful boring.

      Delete
  5. These two polishes go beautifully together! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's one of my favourite combinations

      Delete
  6. I love how autumnal this is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. It's so nice. I love Essence and their glitters

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les