14 October 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness week- Flower Garden

Hey all,



Something a bit different for day 2 of Breast Cancer awareness week. I didn't want a week for of just pink manicures. As long as you incorporate pink into your nail art then I think it works just as well. For this manicure I started off with a base of Sinful Colors Sugar Rush. This is a gorgeous light blue creme and I have worn it heaps since I got my hands on it. I needed 2 coats to cover my nail fully. The I got my Born pretty stamping plate m64 for the flowery design. I picked out Sally Hansen Complete Salon Maicure 530 Back to the Fuchsia for the stamp. This is a lovely opaque pink creme. Then for the grass I added on some french tips using NYC in a New York minute 298 High line green. Again this polish is great as it is almost perfect in one coat.


I added on a coat of Essence Gel look topcoat to  make it glossy and it makes the design that bit darker so it's more apparent on the nail. It looks kind of faded in some pictures but that's my own fault. I was working in awful bad lighting so I had to take these near a window.



Cuti-CLUE-les

12 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les