16 October 2013

Breast Cancer awareness week- Jelly sandwich

Hey all,


Another fairly simple manicure for Breast Cancer awareness week but I managed to combine two types of pink. I have on 1 coat of Essence Cotton Candy, a sheer pink jelly. Then I added on a coat of Lac Attack Cherry Blossom Bloom. When that was dry I added on a final coat of Cotton candy and that's all there is to it!


I remember when this style of manicure was in fashion and you could not go a day without seeing a blog post featuring a jelly sandwich. It was an epidemic! I prefer using a matte topcoat when doing a sandwich but I left it glossy for today.


Cuti-CLUE-les

8 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les