18 October 2013

Breast Cancer awareness week- Polka Dots

Hey all,


This is my favourite manicure of the week. I love polka dot nails. They are so much fun to do, they take hardly any time at all and they are so fricking cute! I knew I would have to include polka dots for Breast Cancer awareness week.


I used Boots 17 in Sweet kisses for my base. This is my all time favourite shade of pink but I hate the formula. It takes 3 coats and the dry time is not the best at all even with a quick dry topcoat. It's the main reason I never wear it. Once that had finally dried I added on my polka dots using my dotting tools. I started off with NYC New York colour in a minute  in Midtown in the middle. Then to the left and right of that I used Barry M Gelly Hi shine in Pink Dragon. If there was space left on the nail I filled it in with Midtown. I finished it off with a coat of Essence Gel-look topcoat.


Seriously love for these nails. I wish I could do it as a pedicure but that is such a pain in the arse. I can barely do a normal pedi without getting bored half-way through and I always make a mess.


Cuti-CLUE-les

6 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les