25 October 2013

Gio

 Hey all,


I am in love with this colour. It is so bright and glossy. This is another Giorgio Armani polish called 301 Gio. Again it comes in a 6ml bottle which has a wide brush making application a breeze. I prefer wider brushes because I have fairly wide nails. If you have thin nail beds you might find it a bit harder to work with this brush but it's not impossible by any means.


Gio is opaque in one coat but I always apply 2 just to be on the safe side. They are on the dearer side, around €24 a bottle, but they are well made. They remind me a lot of the Sally hansen Complete Salon manicure range. Both have the same gel-like appearance and application is great for both brands.

Cuti-CLUE-les
**Product was provided for review**

4 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les