30 October 2013

Glorious Aquarius

 Hey all,


I have a few of the Essence toppers but I only ever really use Catrice "Have an ice Day". I had to find a nice use for some of them and after seeing this on another blog (I can't remember the name but if I find it I'll pop it in here) I knew I had to try it. I'm not entirely happy with the base of Catrice Hip Queens wear blue jeans (2 coats) I think I needed an actual navy polish without any shimmer whatsoever for it to really make me love it. 1 coat of Essence Glorious Aquarius was enough to cover each nail. I topped it off with a matte topcoat. I definitely prefer matte topcoats over glitter like this.


I like it but I have to try a few other base colours to find the perfect blue. I heard there is a new version of Essence Glorious Aquarius out but I haven't come across it yet. Essence are feckers for using the same polish name over and over again.

Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les