28 October 2013

Going brown town

Hey all,


I'm not in love with most brown nail polishes. To be honest I only really wear brown if I have to go to a meeting. It's basic but it looks nice and sophisticated. I used the Elf Smoky Brown nail polish a while back fr a gradient and I really liked the way it looked. It's quite a dark, milk chocolate kind of brown. Not something I would wear often on its own but it is great for nail art.


 The formula on Smoky brown was pretty much flawless. 2 easy coats and I was happy to go. I popped on a topcoat just to make it last longer on the nail. The brushes on Elf nail polish are awful weird though. Some are really short and other have a huge long handle. Very strange! They are pretty good quality for the price though so I wouldn't let the brush keep you from picking up a shade you liked. If ye have any recommendations for nice polishes from Elf do let me know!

Cuti-CLUE-les

2 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les