02 October 2013

Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans

Hey all,


I had Catrice Hip Queens wear blue jeans for a good year or two now but I have only worn it a couple of times. I used to love it but now it doesn't really do it for me.  This is from the older Catrice collection  with the long thin brush. Hip Queens wear blue jeans has a good formula. 2 coats and it has a good dry time. There is a faint blue shimmer running through it. This is a nice denim blue shade but it's not anything special to me. I believe this was discontinued but you can always find a few of their discontinued shades bobbing around the place.


Cuti-CLUE-les

14 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful creme, looks great for some nail art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, or as a base for some glitter :)

      Delete
  2. So jealous! I wish we had Catrice in the US. This one is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seeing as Essence have moved over there I'm sure Catrice will start shipping there soon!

      Delete
  3. Ya, it's not the ugliest shade but it never really did it for me, I was never inspired to pick it up. Though I do like the way you've caught the subtle shimmer to it, it does slightly redeem it for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's the sole reason I kept going back to it. I love shimmer in polish.

      Delete
  4. I had this shade before but gave it away has the shimmers are not very noticeable. Still is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really do have to get it in a good light for the shimmer to pop. I think that is common in most Catrice polishes which is a shame

      Delete
  5. This was one of my favourite shades when I first bought it, unfortunately the shimmer doesn't transfer as well on the nail as it does in the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all. It could have been so much better if they had upped the shimmer content. Probably why it's been discontinued :P

      Delete
  6. This is such a beautiful blue shade! You wear it well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need more Catrice in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new stuff isn't great but I do love the brand as a whole

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les