31 October 2013

Hotel Transylvania nail art

Hey all,


I am not into Halloween at all. It does nothing for me! I don't get the hype although I do like watching videos on youtube of people walking through the haunted houses (thank to Breige for tweeting about the Ellen one!) I do like film inspired nail art though and seeing as Hotel Transylvania is pretty much a Halloween appropriate film I thought I'd post the manicure today. I went for the bat (actually Dracula's daughter but I prefer her as a bat), dracula and the mummy from the film.


The base is Sally Hansen Gilded lily (3 coats). Everything else is acrylic paint apart from the lime green on the mummy's eyes which is Catrice Acid/Dc. I was going to do another Character on my pinky but to be honest I only liked the 3 that I included so I left it blank :P


 If ye haven't seen Hotel Transylvania do give it a watch. It's a lovely story and it has some sad parts in it. I swear I only ever get upset watching a fecking animated film :P They always get to me! I cannot wait to see Despicable me 2 (Praying the Dvd comes out soon) and Frozen (the snowman is the only reason I want to see it. He is fricking adorable)

Cuti-CLUE-les


8 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les