09 October 2013

Irreplaceable shimmer

Hey all,


This is an older mani that I made up for a guest post a while back. I used my beloved Essence colour and go polish in Irreplaceable. I have on 3 coats as my nails were a tiny bit longer back then so it had some visible nail line.Then using striping tape I sectioned off a part of the nail and put on a coat of China Glaze Blue Years eve. I added on a coat of Essence Gel look topcoat to make it all nice and glossy.


Everytime I see Essence Irreplaceable I just want to put it on my nails again. The gold shimmer is just so beautiful. I am happy that Essence changed their bottle design but only because the bottle is bigger. If only they brought back some of their good discontinued shades like Irreplaceable in the 8ml bottle.....


 Cuti-CLUE-les

8 comments:

  1. This is my favourite color from essence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! They did such a great job with it

      Delete
  2. Ohh I love these colours together, looks almost Gatsby-esque! The shimmer is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thanks :) I love the shimmer. It's so amazing!

      Delete
  3. This is lovely! I love the two polishes together :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's one of my favourite combo's!

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les