24 October 2013

Kaleidoscope

Hey all,


Giogio Armani actually make really good nail polishes. I would never have guessed! They have a decent range of colours and the formula is pretty good. I was sent out 2 from the range- 301 Gio and today's polish which is 702 Kaleidoscope.


Kaleidoscope is a duochrome. I mostly see blue in the pictures but in certain lights it goes a nice purple colour. Kaleidoscope is a pearl white, it is a tad streaky but it's not a huge problem. It's opaque in 2 coats but I have in 3 to be on the safe side. It works really well for stamping which surprised me. This type of polish isn't up my street at all but I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate it.

Giorgio Armani 702 Kaleidoscope costs €24 for a 6ml bottle. You can find the range in Brown Thomas or online at Armani Beauty.

Cuti-CLUE-les
**Product was provided for review**

4 comments:

  1. Ooh this is beautiful! I didn't know they had polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they haven't really advertised it on a large scale yet I don't think

      Delete
  2. I didn't even know Giorgio Armani made nail polish. I must've been under a rock. This is pretty, I bet it would look great as a layering polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha not at all! I think they are trying to promote it a bit more now :)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les