18 October 2013

Nivea Stress Protect

Hey all,

I’m sure most of ye are familiar with the brand Nivea. I've always had Nivea products around the house because it’s the one brand that actually works for my skin. I am very selective with deodorant (for obvious reasons!) and I need to know that no matter what situation I am in, I won’t have to worry if my deodorant is good enough. I have used most of the Nivea roll on deodorants and I always repurchase when I am running low without any second thoughts about the brand or the deodorant itself.


The latest one to hit the market is the Nivea anti-perspirant  Stress Protect 48h deodorant. You can get this is all of the usual forms including spray, roll-on and stick.  I have been using the Nivea Stress protect roll-on for the last 2 weeks and I have to say I’m delighted with it. I have been a lot more active these last few weeks so it came at the perfect time.  Despite a lot of rushing around in warm weather and working out I had absolutely no worries.  It has a completely different scent to the other deodorants I have used. It has a slightly floral scent but it’s not overpowering at all.
Nivea deodorant is very affordable. The retail prices for the Stress Protect range are listed below:

· Nivea Stress Protect Spray 150ml/250ml – RRP €2.89/€3.99
· Nivea Stress Protect Roll-on- RRP €2.79
(Includes both Nivea for Men and for women)

Available for both men and women , you can find Nivea deodorants in most shops.  Tesco and Boots often have them on special offer (usually half-price) so keep an eye out for a good deal.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

2 comments:

  1. I've always used Nivea products too. :) I didn't know they had an anti-perspirant! I'm going to have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They make the best ones for me. I've tried a few others but they aren't much cop in comparison. Love Nivea!

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les