17 October 2013

ROADS Designer Classics series

Hey all,


I love reading so I was delighted to hear of ROADS, a Dublin based publishing compnay, who just released the Designer classics series. They have given 10 classics books a make-over, changing the covers completely. They all have a similar design apart from the center which is different for each book. The borders are also different colours which I like. It makes them look like part of a collection without being boring and plain.  If ye have ever read/seen the "A series of unfortunate events" books,they have the same basic idea.


Each book costs €12.50 and you can pick them up in most bookshops. I love book collections. They really brighten up my book shelf and you really can't go wrong with the classics. They complete any bookshelf. I was sent both "The Picture of Dorian Grey" by Oscar Wilde and "Madame Bovary" by Gustave Flaubert. I haven't read either so I cannot wait to get stuck in! This is just the first set of releases and the collection will grow over the years. I am excited to see what other book designs they come out with.

Cuti-CLUE-les
**Product was provided for review**

8 comments:

  1. Love the Madame Bovary design, they're all so lovely! Nails are very cool too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! I loved the way it looks on the books so I thought it was worth a go :)

      Delete
  2. Sweet post. I really like what you did with your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks Purple! I'm glad you like it!

      Delete
  3. Great matching book/nails combo, looks lovely! Dorian Grey is brilliant, hope you enjoy it! :)
    I <3 Wilde!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to get started on it but I'm half-way through another book :P Awh thanks!

      Delete
  4. Aw I love how you designed your mani based off the book! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great chance to try something new :D

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les