04 October 2013

The Body Shop White Musk Smoky Rose review

Hey all,


I just found my favourite body wash and body lotion duo. The Body Shop White Musk Smoky Rose range is absolutely gorgeous. The scent is just perfect for me. I shower before I go to bed and the scent sticks to everything- bed sheets, pyjamas,jumpers....everything! It's a slightly heavy scent but it's lovely for the night-time. The body wash is free from soap, lathers up nicely and although it's a bit runny a little does go a long way. A 250ml bottle costs €15.95. The Body lotion is light and again it has the gorgeous scent. It soaks in nicely and it leaves my skin soft even on my elbows. I always use a lotion or a butter after a shower to help keep my skin in good condition. This also comes with a pump which is so incredibly handy.  The White musk smoky rose lotion costs €13.95 for 250ml.


Also from this range is the White Musk Smoky Rose Eau de Toilette. This 30ml bottle retails for €15.95. The scent is slightly heavier than the body lotion but it settles down fairly quickly. This is a very wearable scent but it isn't incredibly noticeable on the skin after a while. About an hour or two after spraying it on I can't smell it at all unless I take a good sniff off my wrist. It's a shame that it doesn't last longer on the skin but it would be fine if I was going to dinner. It's smells so good that I don't really mind topping up during the day.

Hands down this is one of my favourite scents from the Body Shop. It's perfect for the Autumn. It is such a warm and cosy scent that relaxes you and really relieves any stresses floating around your mind. I'm really surprised by this range.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

8 comments:

  1. I'm going to give this a sniff next time I'm in TBS! I quite like White Musk, even if some people scoff at it being a product of yore, so it'll be nice to see what this revamp is like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, I love the scent but so many people think it's an old/out of date smell. The smoky rose version is so nice though. Definitely worth a smell at least!

      Delete
  2. Ooh the packaging looks so elegant! It must smell lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one thing I always noticed about the Body Shop! they really make an effort with the packaging

      Delete
  3. I love Body Shop vanilla so I may want to try this one out as well!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les