08 October 2013

Twinsie Tuesday- Cutesy and girly

Hey all,


This week we were given the theme of cutesy and girly. Here I have on a base of 17 Sweet kisses. This needs 3 coats but it is a lovely pale pink creme. Then I added on a coat of Revlon 240 Girly. Girly is a mix of hex glitters, both small and medium, and has a variety of colours all in a pink base. I don't know if Girly can be worn on its own. It would take a good few coats for me to be happy with it adn the glitter but be super clumpy at that point.


I'm starting to think I actually like glitter nail polish :P  I just don't wear it often enough to warrant buying a heap of them! I have a few that I used to use religiously (Essence Hello holo got an awful beating at one point!) but I just fell out of love with the way they looked on me. I do like Girly though and I think it really fits this weeks theme. The other Twinsies links are down below if ye want to check their mani's out.



Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

32 comments:

  1. This is such a cute mani! I think the base you used is perfect. It makes me want to wear Girly again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks so much Melissa! I'm so happy to hear it!

      Delete
  2. The perfect polish for this theme! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It is lovely. I have used it so many times already

      Delete
  4. I love the way you layered this! The base is just perfect--you can really see the different colours and shapes. Also yay for glitter! ^_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glitter polish is what got me started on my major love of polish (I mean I've always loved it, but now I'm obsessed!) two years ago. But I totally know what you mean about falling out of love of the way it looks on you, I felt the same way almost all of last year. I'm just starting to really enjoy the look again, mostly as an accent nail now :) I think Girly looks really pretty on you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it as an accent nail. Something that always puts me off is a bad swatch which is silly as there will always be a bad polish swatch no matter where you go. I just hate wasting money on a polish that doesn't look good on me in the end! :P Awh thanks Anne!

      Delete
  6. Yay! Super Twinsies!! Trust me. Be happy you used undies with Girly. It is SHEER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was a bit more opaque but I suppose the glitter wouldn't pop as much then :/

      Delete
  7. One of my faves!!! It's perfect for this week's theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. It really worked out well for me this week

      Delete
  9. Glitter nail polishes are not my favourite, I can wear them only if they don't have too much glitter pieces... I like this one, it's cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I am super picky with glitters and I don't tend to like the ones that are very popular but this is really easy to work with

      Delete
  10. I love this polish, really need to wear it more! So....girly:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it looks better on you! Your nails are fab

      Delete
  11. I love this polish! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girly fits perfect for this theme. Great minds think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les