15 October 2013

Twinsie Tuesday- Most hated trend

Hey all,


Double posting today to keep up with the Twinsie Tuesday schedule. My most hated trend was hard to pick to be honest! I'm not keen on a lot of trends but I only had the material to actually do one of them and that is the caviar nail "art" trend. I honestly don't see the point of it. It doesn't last a day, it doesn't look good in my opinion and it's a waste of money. Some of the "Special sets" cost a fecking ridiculous amount and are pure rip-off's.


To make this look somewhat appeasing I did a chevron design on my other nails. The base is Catrice Sing Hey Dirty-lilah (2 coats) and Catrice Lucky in lilac on the tips.


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

24 comments:

  1. Never tried caviar for exactly that reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my most hated trend, although I wouldn't dare bring myself to buying things for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky I was given them, definitely wouldn't go out and buy a set of them

      Delete
  3. This look seems kind of fun, but I do agree. It seems like a lot of work goes into it for it not to last that long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, I wouldn't mind if it lasted a day or two but it has no chance of lasting more than an hour tops

      Delete
  4. While your accent nail is super cute, I'm not into caviar nails either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just not a good trend! I'm surprised it lasted so long

      Delete
  5. I'm not a fan of the caviar trend either. The chevrons are cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh good pick...I was thinking about doing this one, but really didn't want to use the "caviar" lol. I like how you created a design with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had to do something to make it more interesting :P

      Delete
  7. hehehehe I only did it once or twice and like you the beads come out easily. It is nice if you don't need to do house work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you made a design out of your caviar beads. I didn't mind this one too much but it's not at all practical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ChiChi! No they definitely aren't for people who actually do things during the day :P

      Delete
  9. This is actually really cute on you! And I kind of like this caviar trend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel the same way about these specialty sets. You can get the same supplies from a craft store for so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't believe some companies are so desperate and deceitful selling them for like €20 a pop.

      Delete
  11. There are a few caviar manis I've seen that aren't bad, but I don't like the majority of them either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a hard trend to absolutely love! I don't think you can really make it last which is off putting

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les