01 October 2013

Twinsie Tuesday- Star Sign

Hey all,


Probably one of the easiest Twinsie Tuesday themes seeing as you don't really have to think of something crazy to fit in with a theme! I don't actually follow my star sign (I think it's a load of bull to be honest) but it's nice to know what it is at least. 


My star sign is cancer so I went for the crab and in the center I included the zodiac sign for Cancer. It's usually how the sign is depicted. For the base I have 2 coats of Illamasqua Monogamous.  I went for a french tip using Nails inc Atomic. The Crab is done using acrylic paint over a base of Atomic.


The other Twinsies links are below!


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

26 comments:

  1. This is super cool looking! I purposely didn't do the cancer symbol because I knew I'd screw up those tight little curls. But yours is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cordia! It was hard going trying to get them on

      Delete
  2. Yay fellow Cancer!! Your crab is amazing (how weird does this sound?) LOVE everything about this mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know :P It's so easy to take that out of context :D Ah thanks!

      Delete
  3. I love your manicure, it's perfect! :-) Cancer is my sign too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combo you used for the french tip. Very funky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million! Trying to spice it up a bit :P

      Delete
  5. How totally fantastic! I *love* the orange accents with the soft, nude base, and your crab is just amazing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Elizabeth! I'm so glad you like it :)

      Delete
  6. That crab looks absolutely perfect! Love the matching tips too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the colour combos used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your crab looks awesome! I don't follow my sign too much neither.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw this came out really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are cute! I love the French tips!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les