22 October 2013

Twinsie Tuesday- Weather inspired

Hey all,


My beloved dotting tools came in handy for this week's Twinsie Tuesday Challenge. The theme of the week was "Weather inspired". I went for a simple cloud manicure. I started off with two coats of Lac Attack Puddle jumping. Using a medium sized dotting tool I added on the clouds.


 The blue flecks in Puddle jumping looked like a shower of rain so the manicure definitely captured the weather in Ireland at the moment.

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Traci at DrinkCitra
Cuti-CLUE-les

20 comments:

  1. Such cute clouds! I really like the base color as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And very suitable for this weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know I couldn't have timed it better :P

      Delete
  3. O.O
    LOVE!!!!! I love this mani so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, that's really cute - the mani, I mean, the weather not so much :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!! I love how your clouds turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are too cute! And Puddle Jumping is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les