25 November 2013

A Christmas Comic

Hey all,

Something a tiny bit different today. I did something like this last year and it got a nice response so I tried to up my game and do something better this year. So read on ahead or watch the video at the end.



This is not a sponsored post or anything. I have already bought all of my books for Christmas from the Book Depository and it's good to support a company that actually delivers on their promises. Great customer service, fast delivery and they host a tonne of giveaways, sales, 25 hour events as well as discount prices throughout the year. This Thursday 28th at 12pm they are holding another one of the 25 hour sale events with a new book going on a serious discount every 30 minutes.It's a great way of getting books for Christmas both for yourself and to give as a gift.  I thought this would be a fun little gift guide ( I have since bought 2 of the books mentioned above) and I hope it gave ye some ideas as to what ye could get for Chrismtas.

All the books mentioned above including links:
How to fall in love by Cecelia Ahern €12.45
Mrs Browns Family handbook by Brendan O Carroll  €13.71
The Elf on the Shelf by Carol V Aebersold €23.02
Raising Steam by Sir Terry Pratchett €13.71
(All prices accurate at time of publication)

16 comments:

  1. "booket list", I love it!! :D
    This is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I'm very very very impressed!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely idea! I've already bought a copy of the Terry Pratchett for my husband and used the Book Depository- I agree with you completely, they're an excellent company. Pretty much all of the books on my upcoming gift guide are from there too but you can't beat the discounts & free delivery, especially when you consider how much pricier the likes of Easons are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's great for getting presents. Ah yeh a lot of the shops in town are really raking it in and some of the prices they have are ridiculous! I think they are charging up to €25 for that Terry Pratchett book just because it's a hardback.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les