28 November 2013

In Love with Lancome

Hey all,

Lancome have released what I think is one of the more unique Christmas gift sets that I have come across this year. You get 4 mini products in these beautiful little gift boxes which can be used as decorations for your tree. It's a lovely way of surprising a loved one at home. You could hang them on the tree and let them find them or wrap them up individually for under the tree. Inside the four boxes are Lancome Rouge in love (159B) Lancome Hypnose mascara in black (2ml) Lancome Gloss in Love 144 Glittermania (4.5ml) or Lancome Vernis in Love 112B (6ml).


I have the lipstick in Rouge in love. It is the cutest little thing I have ever come across! It's dinky! Great for bringing with you on the go and you can not get more compact than that in fairness :P  I am really liking the colour. Great for everyday wear without feeling like you are going over the top with your makeup.


 The set costs €46( on offer at the moment for €41.40) and it's available in Brown Thomas Dublin, Limerick, Cork and Galway.



Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

6 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les