06 November 2013

It's Electrifying!

Hey all,


Even though I really dislike the Huger Games books I quite liked the nail polish released by China Glaze for the film. I have on 2 coats of China Glaze Riveting. It's a great summer polish with a decent shimmer. I like the colour but it doesn't really suit my skin-tone if I am honest. The gradient is China Glaze Electrify from the same collection. It's a red and gold glitter. It's nice on its own but I think it stands out more in a gradient.


 I love the end result but it took a good while to get the glitter on. Waiting for it to dry was torturous!

Cuti-CLUE-les 

6 comments:

  1. Oh you don't like the books?? I love them!! And I love the polishes too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, definitely not my kind of thing at all. Thank god for the polish though haha

      Delete
  2. I want it too. Look so bright. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les