01 November 2013

Mauve-ing into November

Hey all,


I was exhausted last night and for got to post this so sorry for the delay! Sometimes it is so hard to find the energy to get everything done in one day :/


I have fallen behind in stamping (it gets boring for me after a while. I only have a handful of stamps) but here is one from a while back. The base is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 374 Mauve Along. This is 2 coats. Formula is great and I really like this shade. For the stamp I used the Born Pretty Store m64 stamp with OPI The spy who loved me.


 I wish the red was a tiny bit darker but other than that I think it turned out pretty well. My nails are pretty short so the stamps fit perfectly on my fingers but my thumb always ends up half finished. Very annoying! It kind of ruins the overall effect for me.

Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les