22 November 2013

October favourite - Essence Grumpy

Hey all,


I think this was my most worn polish in October. Whenever I have somewhere important to go to this is the colour I go for. It's not that I'm madly in love with it and it's probably not my favourite polish in the whole entire world but I do really like it. Application is great, it dries quickly and I don't have any clean up to do at the end. I put on a coat of sally Hansen Insta-dri to keep it glossy and to stop it from chipping.


I'm glad I didn't buy Nails inc Baker Street after all. I was hell bent on getting it but the price was way to high. Nails inc always chip on me after a day and the formula and application leave a lot to be desired. Essence are cheap, easy to get (for me anyway) and the formula is great 9 times out of 10. True the bottles are a bit small but this shade is so well duplicated at this point that pretty much every brand has a good version available. I still have a fair bit left in my bottle so I'm not too bothered about replacing it just yet.

Cuti-CLUE-les

12 comments:

  1. Agh that's an unreal colour! I really wanted Nails Inc baker St too, but held off. I have a Barry M Gel one that's similar enough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah sure once you get one that's near enough you'll be grand! There are dupes left right and center :)

      Delete
  2. your photos are stunning, great job!!! I love this colour :) Another awesome blue polish (that is cheap) is "endless blue" by sinful colours. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah I knew there was another one but I couldn't remember the name :D

      Delete
  3. Love this colour, i did buy Baker st and it chips pretty much instantly! So annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I have that problem with all of my nails inc polishes. Really makes you question the price tag :/

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I love that it would suit any skintone. It's so versatile.

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous :-) I like all shades of blue so I wouldn't resist to buy also this one..! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I am with you on that! Blue is one of the most appealing polishes to me

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les