21 November 2013

Pick up some Argan for a bargain

Hey all,


This is a long time coming. Hask were sound enough to pop out a basket of goodies and send them all the way over to me. I wanted to make sure I really tested them out before I wrote a review just so I know for sure how I feel about them. The most recent addition to the Hask line is the Shampoo and Conditioner set for both the Argan Oil and Keratin Protein range. I've been trialing the Argan oil one for the past month or so.

The first thing that caught me was the scent. Do ye know the orange flavour sweets from the Quality Street tin that you normally get for Christmas? Well these smell exactly like it. It is the nicest smelling shampoo & conditioner I own.  It lathers up incredibly well and my hair feels soft and it looks shiny after using it. My ends really do benefit from using the Argan oil conditioner afterwards and I generally leave that in for abut 5 minutes. It doesn't weigh my hair down and it has a bit of life in it. Normally my hair is as flat as anything.

At least once or twice a fortnight I pop in the Hask Argan oil intense deep conditioning hair treatment just to give my hair a bit of a treat.  Although I don't use heat on my hair all that often I still find it to be a bit dry at times. I really like these treatments. They costs about €2-3 in pennys and you get loads of use out of one packet.  If yer not fond of keeping packets lying around in the bathroom use an old, empty shampoo/conditioner bottle or buy an empty travel one and squirt it all in the bottle. Then you can use it whenever you like and you won't have to worry about it being open or some of it spilling out.


If I opt of of using the intense treatment, I will always use an oil while my hair is still damp just to add to the shine and to keep my hair feeling soft. I tend to switch them up and have 3-4 various oils from different brands but the Argan oil tube from Hask is one of my favourites. I have already gone through about 3 since I first tried it and I have bought 4 back-up bottles from Pennys just in case. They tend to sell out really quickly and I hate being without it for too long.


The Hask range of haircare products is available in Pennys and I think Primark have started to stock some, if not all, of their products too. They are really well priced and they smell SO GOOD! Definitely one of my go-to brands for haircare. 
Cuti-CLUE-les
**Some of the products in this post were provided for review**

8 comments:

  1. I'm getting to go to Primark this weekend for the first time in months so definitely hoping they have this... I'm scared of running out of the oil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so handy for speeding up the time it take for my hair to dry!

      Delete
  2. Definitely a long time coming, mine still haven't arrived! Someone at customs is all shiny and amazing. Love the range x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha customs got a hold of mine too and nver bothered their hole replying to my email about it. Hask will sort it out though but still I understand the frustration! x

      Delete
  3. Mmm sounds like it smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It's great, I'm delighted it's actually available over here. Penny's is amazing at the moment.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les