07 November 2013

Plum perfect

Hey all,


A quick manicure to show ye today. This is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Plum luck. Plum Luck is a gorgeous deep purple with a nice glossy shine. Then I went with the Born Pretty Store stamp m64 and using another of the Complete Salon Manicure polishes, Mauve along, I stamped over the purple.


 Pretty easy but I love the way it turned out. Mauve Along is a great stamping polish. It was so easy to work with and it is perfect over darker polishes.

Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

  1. The two polishes are wonderful together! I like the soft colored stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm delighted it actually worked! I thought the deeper polish would make it look washed out

      Delete
  2. I love how these two polishes look together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great that they are from the same collection. More companies should make their collections gel like this :P

      Delete
  3. Plum luck looks fab - really want to get my hands on this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous! I really love this range. They are seriously glossy.

      Delete
  4. This is lovely! The stamp looks gorgeous over Plum Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les