11 November 2013

Precious Polish Cuti-CLUE-les

Hey all,

Precious polish is a new indie brand set up by Anita from Anita's Beauty Spot . This is the first Irish indie brand and she already has a few polish collections ready to go. Today I have one from the Beautiful Bloggers collection and it is named after my own blog,Cuti-CLUE-les.


Cuti-CLUE-les is an Azure blue with small lavender hex glitters.  It is opaque in 2 coats. Application was good but I took my time with it because this polish is packed to the brim with glitter. It dried quickly so I could easily build up the coats. I added on a coat of Essence gel look topcoat and it was still a tiny bit gritty after it had dried. A better gel topcoat would have solved this problem but I didn't have one to hand.


 You can buy Precious polish HERE. Each bottle from this collection costs €8 plus shipping costs. The only really negative I have about the polish is the brush. It is not my favourite at all. I think the label is a bit to big for the bottle and it needs a bit of work. The size of the bottle (8ml, 10ml or whatever) should be written on the label or at least mentioned on the site itself. Other than that I think it's a great start for this new indie label. I have only tried one from the brand so far though so I cannot say what the rest of the range is like. If you are in to Indie nail polish then you should definitely check out Precious Polish and see what else Anita has to offer. You also have the option of custom making your own polish which is a great addition and a perfect, unique stocking filler for Christmas.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**



6 comments:

  1. Wow this is so vibrant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! Very different to any polish I own for sure

      Delete
  2. Oh this is really pretty! I don't mind grittiness at all so I think I'll include this in my Christmas order :D x

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les