08 November 2013

The express route to perfect feet with the Scholl Express Pedi

Hey all,


Today I finally have a review for the Scholl Express Pedi. I have been playing around with this for the last while and I think I have a fairly good grasp of it by now. It is designed to remove hard skin from your feet in a safe but effective manner. It's the same idea as a belt sander if you are doing home renovations except it's a lot gentler and smaller :P It uses 2 AA batteries (they come with the product) and you can buy replacement rollers once the one included has worn out.


As for how well it works I'd definitely say it is better than a lot of manual foot scrubbers that I have used. It got rid of most of the hard skin in one go and it is so easy to use. It really smoothed down my heels within about 30-40 seconds. The biggest problem I have when using the manual files is the pain I get in my arm from working on them but the express pedi does all of the work. The roller is easy to remove so you can wash it after every use and it's not too loud so you can watch t.v in peace while doing your pedicure. I am really into skin care and seeing as your feet take an awful battering each day it is so nice to be able to get them nice and soft without any hassle.

Once thing I would recommend getting is a good foot cream to really make the results long lasting and more apparent.I applied a nice layer of Straight Arrow Foot miracle to keep them moisturized.

The Scholl Express Pedi costs €49.99 in Boots. The replacement rollers are €15.99 for a pack of two.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

6 comments:

  1. I have the Micro-Pedi which I love - this looks like it's twin sister! :D They're great for leaving your feet really soft and smooth - you're dead right about needing to put on a good foot cream afterwards though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look the spit of each other! Oh god yeh I'd say your feet would be in bits if you just left them as is.

      Delete
  2. I love my Scholl Pedi Express, my feet haven't been this soft in years! I need new rollers now though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad the replacement pack includes 2 so you don't have to buy them as often!

      Delete
  3. Great review! I have the ped-egg, but this seems great :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I have heard about that! Scholl is a great brand, very reliable.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les