05 November 2013

Twinsie Tuesday- Cloud mani

Hey all,


My Twinsie Tuesday is a bit late today. Todays theme was Cloud mani. I already had a cloud manicure for last week and I really don't like the Cloud mani design that you normally see on blogs. Seeing as I was really short on time I thought I would keep it simple with a Cloud half moon manicure. It could have turned out better but this is the best I could do at the time :P


The base is Nails inc Motcomb street which is a super dark navy. It's opaque in 2 coats and its fairly easy to work with. The light blue for the clouds is also from Nails inc and it's called Bluebell. I used a dotting tool to make the little clouds.

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

16 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les