26 November 2013

Twinsie Tuesday- Essence Choose me

Hey all,


Essence Choose me is the first polish I ever swatched and that is the theme for this weeks' Twinsie Tuesday. I actually do not like this polish all that much. It doesn't so anything for me. The more I put it on the more disappointed I am with it :P It's just boring for me! I know shimmer polishes are usually the most amazing polishes you can find. I am in love with Essence Irreplaceable but Choose me just isn't for me. I remember seeing it on an old friend and loving the way it looked on her but I always end up taking it off after an hour or less.


I really tried to make it more "me" put the end result was pretty lackluster. I used a matte topcoat then added on some polka dots and a tip with a regular topcoat.It was more noticeable in person but even then it did nothing for me. I hope ye liked the swatch at least :P

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

14 comments:

  1. I don't know what's wrong with you! This polish is gorgeous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'm the black sheep of the polish world :P

      Delete
  2. I like how the polka dots look. It almost looks like there are holes in the top layer or something, it is kind of neat. And this polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Choose Me also, and I know what you mean, the swatches look fab, but I don't love it on me either :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it was a cheap polish but I'm so annoyed that I don't love it as much as other people do!

      Delete
  4. I have the same issue with teals. Love how they look on other people, but never like them on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really have to keep it in mind when I buying polish :P The same goes for red! I love them in swatches but I can't remember the last time I wore just red and loved it.

      Delete
  5. I actually really like this polish!! I think it looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this polish looks pretty awesome on you! haha I like what you did with the matte coat and dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :P It was more apparent in person in my defense :D

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les