12 November 2013

Twinsie Tuesday- Marching Orders

Hey all,


This week we were givien our marching orders by another Twinsie. Marisa was in charge of my manicure and she told me to go with a Dotticure which I was delighted about. I love dots in manicure so it was a fun one for me to do! I included an accent mosaic nail just to make it a bit different.


The base is Essence Rich and Pretty. The dots are from top to bottom: China Glaze Exotic Encounters, Sinful Colors Rise and Shine, Catrice Acid/dc, Born Pretty Store Holographic #12, Opi On stranger tides and LA Colors Color Craze (can't find the name on the bottle but it's a glitter) The accent nail is done with the same colours but the black outline is Essence Black is Back.


Check out the other Twinsie Tuesday Marching Orders below:

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

22 comments:

  1. I love dotticures! Your's looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so , so pretty! I love dotticures too, so this is right up my alley. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you :) I rarely use green anymore and I liked they way they matched

      Delete
  4. I LOVE the design you did with the dots, very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so so cute! I love everything about this mani! The way you arranged your dots, the colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks so much for that. I'm so glad you liked it so much :)

      Delete
  6. This is really cool!! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this looks awesome! It's like your nails came out of a painting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love the pattern of the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dotticure. Love the colors and the different finishes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lani! It's nice to mix it up a bit from time to time and pray that it works haha

      Delete
  10. I love dotticures! This manicure is very cheerful! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les