19 November 2013

Twinsie Tuesday- Shimmer Swatch

Hey all,


Another one of Catrice's discontinued polishes. I bought this last year when it was on offer (half price I think) This is Catrice Blues Brothers Vol.II. Naturally Catrice have released several versions of this using the same name but this is my favourite of the bunch so far. It is a deep blue with a lighter blue shimmer. It sparkles lightly in the sun and it is one of the nicer blues that I own (China Glaze Blue years eve is number one at the moment)


As it is the older formula I needed 3 coats to get rid of any bald spots. Dry time was pretty much perfect and it was easier to control so very little clean-up was needed at the end. I added on a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-dri to make it good and glossy. Darker colours really pop on shorter nails I think.


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is so pretty! Delighted I picked it up.

      Delete
  2. I love deep blue shimmers. This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on blue, it just looks great on the nail.

      Delete
  3. A beautiful blue! I really wish we had Catrice in the US!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say it won't be long before they go over now that Essence have set up shop over there :)

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love how full of depth it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful in person. The camera didn't pick up half of it.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Probably not unique in the polish world by any means but it's gorgeous all the same :)

      Delete
  6. I have very similar NYC nail polish, it's a pitty that this one is discontinued..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I think Catrice discontinue way too many polishes. The newer releases are just not up to scratch for the most part

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les