06 December 2013

Chocolate Whip- review

Hey all,


Chocolate Whip is the latest release from the Irish brand Cocoa Brown. When this first arrived I was worried that it would have fake tan in it that would gradually build up. Thankfully it is just a normal moituriser. The first time I put it on I did not like the smell at all.Thankfully after a few uses that disappeared and now the smell is more subtle and far nicer. It's not my favourite by any means but it's grand.The moisturiser sinks in quickly and it does make my skin nice and soft which is great.

I  do think this is more suited to the summer time though. It's a lot lighter than my normal moisturisers and my skin definitely needs more help in the winter to keep it in good condition. I feel like I have to use a lot more of it to get the same result. My skin just soaked it up, especially in the last week or two when the wind has gotten far colder and the nights are turning frosty. Would I buy it when this bottle finished? I think so. I wish it had a pump but I might just empty it in to my old Soap and Glory bottle. It's a good price at €7.99 for 200ml and it's available in Penny's. I like that it leaves my skin silky smooth and the price is far better than my current Soap and Glory Body butter. It's good value for money.


Cuti-CLUE-les
**Product was provided for review**

2 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les