02 December 2013

Coral me later

Hey all,


My cuticles were in a bad way after using that fecking metal cuticle pusher. They looked this bad AFTER using a cuticle balm and moistursing them a fair lot during the day. Thankfully they are on the mend at long last.


 I didn't have a topcoat to hand when I was doing this manicure but I liked the end result so I thought I would show ye anyway. I started off with 3 coats of OPI Skull and Glossbones. The dots are Catrice Meet me at Coral island. Then I marked off the tips and using Nicole by OPI Khloe had a little lam lam I added on the tips.

I think the colours worked well together . I have a lot of purple manicures coming up this week (it was not planned at all!) so this was a nice break from using the same colour all the time.

Cuti-CLUE-les

8 comments:

  1. I really love this, the base color is absolutely gorgeous, I've always wanted to find Skull and Glossbones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Norelis! It's a great shade. It's so easy to use in a heap of designs

      Delete
  2. So simple yet so cute! Great manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! I'm glad your cuticles are getting better! Speedy recovery! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les