05 December 2013

Disney's Frozen- Olaf nail art

Hey all,


Olaf the snowman is the only reason I want to watch Disney's latest release "Frozen". He is just adorable! I had some spare time the other night so I thought it would be fun to do some Olaf nail art. It's a shame the film won't be out on Dvd in time for Christmas but I'll definitely buy it next year.


For my base I used 2 coats of Sinful Colors Sugar rush. This is the perfect light blue in my eyes. Olaf is done entirely with acrylic paint. The flower and the tree and also done with acrylic paint. Olaf's body picking up his head is one of the first pictures I came across. Another one shows him looking at the flower so I included that on my pinky. Instead of using a plain old topcoat I added on Catrice Have an Ice day. This is a clear base polish packed with tiny holographic glitters which made it look so much more festive. Disney themed nail art is seriously so much fun to do!

 Cuti-CLUE-les

16 comments:

  1. So cute I love the snowman, really well done!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much! I'm delighted ya liked it :)

      Delete
  2. lol! How cute! I still need to watch this movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen it yet either! Love Disney films though

      Delete
  3. Omigosh, these are so cute!! They literally put a big smile on my face. Awesome job, and I love the glitter sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is awesome! Absolutely love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is SO cute!!! I love Olaf! I can't wait to own the movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen it yet ChiChi, I am so excited to get the DVD.

      Delete
  6. Wow! Your work is just fantastic! I love how you created the snow man! You should send a pick to Disney and the might be able to make some stick on nials like those so everyone can rock the Olaf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks a million! I doubt Disney will want to see my nails but I appreciate the thought non the less :)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les